Below is a selection of communications and submissions by Justice for Women to government members/consultations that relate to the issues we campaign on:
- Consultation response: Victims' Right to Review, Crown Prosecution Service, September 2013
- Consultation response: Transforming Legal Aid, Ministry of Justice (June 2013)
- Consultation response: Perverting the Course of Justice, Crown Prosecution Service (May 2011)
- Consultation response: Murder, Manslaughter and Infanticide: proposals for reform of the law CP19/08
- Coroners and Justice Bill – Justice for Women briefing to Peers (PDF, 47KB)
- Letter to the Director of Public Prosecutions: Charging rape complainants with perverting the course of justice.